Aircraft Structures Technician Featured
- Dothan, Alabama
- Job ID
Aircraft Structures Technician job at EFLEETMX in Dothan AL
Description, duties, responsibilities
eFleetMX is currently looking for qualified candidates for several Aircraft Structures Technicians for opportunities in the Dothan AL area. These are long-term contract roles!
- Undertake sheet-metal assemble and riveting of parts and assemblies on structural modifications to aircraft included on The client ops specs. Required to read sketches drawing and schematics associated with assigned task and have a good basic knowledge of where to find proper documentation such as SRM references. Required to be proficient in the use of sheet metal tooling and precision measuring equipment. Perform work in accordance with technical data pertaining to sheet metal in preparation for assembly.
- Perform the assigned maintenance task in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations manufacturers recommendations customers approved maintenance program approved or acceptable data. Perform high quality and airworthy work in accordance with the Task Card instructions provided to them by the Project Manager and/or their Lead.Become familiar with and follow the requirements of this Repair Station Manual Federal Aviation Regulations Airworthiness Directives Advisory Circulars Manufacturers Service Bulletins Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM) Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC) Structural Repair Manual (SRM) and any other required to perform their assigned work. Never begin any maintenance unless in possession of the proper current and applicable approved or acceptable data.
- Ensure task card (entry/exit) times and materials used are recorded accurately and in a timely manner to task card employee is actively working. Adhere to The client standard procedures and policies. Accurately and legibly record the maintenance or alteration on the proper repair station and/or customer supplied forms including their signature or initials and employee number.
- Report any difficulties uncertainties unserviceable equipment or potential safety hazards to their supervisor and observe all safety precautions in the performance of assigned tasks at all times. Report any tool issues to stores and ensure the correct tag is attached and properly completed. Take part in any required training including GMM and safety. Keep all work areas clean and orderly. Proven ability to work alone and in a team environment.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Current FAA Airframe License preferred.
- 5+ years of aircraft structural repair experience.
- Must have own tools.
EFLEETMX Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.