Aircraft Maintenance Technician First Wing Jet Center Tyq Featured
- Zionsville, Indiana
- Job ID
Aircraft Maintenance Technician First Wing Jet Center Tyq job at Eagle Creek Aviation in Zionsville IN
Description, duties, responsibilities
Do you want a fun place to work with the opportunity for career advancement? Eagle Creek invests in its employees - come join our team!
First Wing Jet Center is looking for aircraft maintenance technicians to be part of their fun and supportive organization. You would perform maintenance on aircraft systems and sub-systems as directed. Mechanical requirements include disassembly inspection build up and operational checks of systems and components of aircraft.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services and its family of companies are one the fastest growing general aviation service centers in the country. We have three locations and our reputation for excellence and professionalism means we hire only the best people. We rely heavily on exemplary customer service and look for employees that feel the same way!
A generous benefit package competitive wages great growth opportunities matching 401K paid vacations and holidays. Insurance coverage includes medical dental vision life and disability. We offer in-house factory and flight safety training and tuition reimbursement. This is a tight-knit community with a collaborative and social environment. Management is compassionate empowering employees to make decisions.
You would be responsible for:
- Performing routine maintenance on aircrafts mechanical structural power plant interior and avionics systems.
- Disassembly cleaning and inspection of mechanical electrical and interior systems and components.
- Completing paperwork relating to tasks performed with detailed documentation per I/A/W Federal Aviation Regulations in a timely and professional manner.
- The safe and standard maintenance practices associated with a FAA repair station.
- Occasional overtime.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform basic maintenance tasks as described in Service Dept Competency Manual.
- Understanding of FARs and regulations pertaining to aircraft maintenance.
- Ability to establish priorities work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems.
- Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.
Experiences and Training Requirements:
- Licensed Airframe and Power Plant Technician.
- Prior experience and/or aviation related education.
- Must have complete set of own tools in order to perform the required maintenance of aircraft.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must apply via our online application program
Eagle Creek Aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.