Aerospace Industry Painter Featured
- Rincon, Georgia
- Job ID
Aerospace Industry Painter job at Edwards Interiors in Rincon GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Edwards Aerospace is seeking a painter for the metal shop processing department. The employee will play a vital role in the everyday finishing of sheet metal and machined parts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prime or Topcoat various sizes of parts while following strict industry standards.
- Prepare parts for painting.
- Log paperwork and record painting parameters.
- Keep flow of parts moving to insure on time deliveries while adhering to safety policies.
- Keep an open communication with supervisor and quality.
- Experience with painting metal parts.
- Some computer knowledge
- May be required to lift 50-75lbs remain standing for several hours and will be required to wear a respirator.
Edwards Interiors Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.