Director Of Avionics Sales Hq Hot
- Moline, Kansas
- Job ID
Director Of Avionics Sales Hq job at Elliott Aviation in Moline KS
Description, duties, responsibilities
Elliott Aviation a leader in aircraft solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Avionics Sales at their corporate headquarters in Moline IL. Since 1936 Elliott Aviation has been a world-class provider of comprehensive and customer-focused solutions for business aviation. Our vision building partnerships that last applies to our employees as well as our customers.
This hands-on position is responsible for providing the sales leadership and selling of avionics to maintain or exceed targeted gross margins per the annual operating plan.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Continually increase the level of knowledge regarding customer s needs and requirements to maximize new and existing product sales.
- Provide direct customer technical sales to meet or exceed company budget.
- Define customer concept and produce estimates accordingly.
- Meet or exceed a predetermined turn time for the estimates produced.
- Continually increase and strengthen our relationships with key avionics suppliers.
- Lead support train and hire Avionics Sales Managers accordingly.
- Search for opportunities to quantity buy materials to increase company sales and or margins.
- Provide new concept ideas to the Business Development Team.
- Up-sell the customer during the course of producing estimates.
- Work closely with the department managers to obtain the appropriate information required for schedule and pricing to help facilitate the sale.
- Coordinate sales efforts with the Vice President/General Manager of the appropriate facility as well as the Avionics Department Manager taking into account skill requirements and production capabilities.
- Establish a sales plan goals and budget in support of the Avionics department s goals objectives and budgets.
- Maintain CRM to include opportunity management and customer contact.
- Maintain expense control and submit expense reports by the established deadlines.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales Administration on any sales or support materials that may be needed.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers and Paint and Interior Sales Managers regarding multi product opportunities accordingly.
- Managers and above are required to review all processes in their areas of responsibility to achieve continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Top candidates will possess the skills necessary to develop strong customer relationships as well as effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and to customers. Other requirements include:
- B.A. in Business Administration or Marketing or technical equivalent.
- Technical expertise in turbine turbo props and piston aircraft avionics related systems.
- Basic computer skills to perform reporting and tracking process.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Elliott Aviation is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard trace color religion sex national origin disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Elliott Aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.