Customer Repair Rep Featured
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Job ID
Customer Repair Rep job at Embraer in Nashville TN
Description, duties, responsibilities
Interacts with customers by phone email and/ or in person to quote customer airframe/ accessories component repairs and assist the customer with concerns questions and requests.
- Interacts with customers to obtain information identify problems and provides technical assistance.
- Refers complaints of product or service failure to appropriate departments head for investigation.
- Coordinates customers service needs with other departments as required to ensure customer service.
- Responds to customer needs and work to develop relationships both with the external customer and the appropriate assigned Sales Representative.
- Insure timely delivery and response to quotes via the quote process.
- Review and analyze all external and internal status reports.
- Coordinate with customer and shops on warranty issues. Develop and submit warranty paperwork for approval.
- Prepares reports of customer service activities.
- Handle complaints disputes or concerns from customers inside or outside the company.
- Assist in evaluating EAMS service commitments to customers.
- May visit customer premises to resolve customer problems.
- Assist in maintaining the EAMS customer capability listing.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
- High School Graduate Prefer Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience (3-5 years aircraft maintenance related).
- Generally 5 years experience working within MRO/Aviation industry in a Customer Service role.
- Ability to understand analyze summarize and document the results of large amounts of data is highly desirable.
- A high level of proficiency with MS Office Internet and Lotus Notes
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Understands fundamental concepts and theories but has generally limited practical knowledge of industry related practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a proactive customer service manner with customers during stressful situations.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing managing files and records.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Area: Customer Support
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.