Program Manager I Featured
- Titusville, Florida
- Job ID
Program Manager I job at Embraer in Titusville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Program Manager oversees programs to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications schedules and budgets; coordinates interdepartmental functions in order to minimize delays; meets with program team members on a regular basis to review program status and plan future actions.
- Coordinates the efforts of the functional departments as required to ensure that the programs are conducted in accordance with the requirements of sales orders and budgets.
- Interfaces with customers on schedules meetings and problems. Keeps the customer informed on the program status.
- Plan direct and co-ordinate the operations of s specific project through PDR CDR FAI and delivery of product to the customer.
- Plan and maintain systems and procedures for operating efficiency.
- Manage staff for optimum performance.
- Primary customer contact responsible for cost schedule and technical performance of the programs including customer satisfaction and risk management.
- Develop and manage project schedules to identify and meet critical milestones for each program. Ensure on-time delivery high quality products and exceeding customer expectations
- Coordinate engineering system development design integration testing and certification to meet master program schedule. Conduct cross-functional design reviews.
- Coordinate diverse cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical personnel both internally and externally OEM customers engineering production product support management contracts finance and sales throughout entire project cycle.
- Implement budgets program tracking tools and routinely monitor and assess cost performance and program financial profit and loss for all programs. Execute projects that are on budget and on schedule.
- Lead executive and program reviews onsite at customer facility and active participant and all aircraft milestones with OEM and airline customers.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BS or BA Undergraduate degree typically required in a related field of study plus Project Management Professional (PMP) or related certification.
- If individual possess an MS or MA graduate degree in a related field of study prior work experience of 3-4 years in a Project/Program Management Discipline acceptable.
- Generally 5-7 years of experience in the Project/Program Management Discipline with a minimum of two (2) years in a Project/Program Manager Role managing single lower priority projects/programs.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Comprehension understanding and execution of broad practices associated within the Project/Program Management Fields.
- Applies these understandings in the complete management and execution of all Project/Program Life Cycle Tasks on more than one (1) Lower Priority Project or Program at the same time.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirementsincluding OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.