Quality Controller Ii Featured
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Quality Controller Ii job at Embraer in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Quality Controller II carries out dimensional tests whenever necessary verifying and controlling specific documentation according to the inspection process (PI) for incoming receiving and shipments. Evaluates procedures and requests and provides information about the performances of all involved areas for nonconformities process.
- Approves items received after inspection.
- Inputs data in computer information systems.
- Checks incoming quality documentation.
- Prepares discrepancy reports when inspecting incoming items
- Performs shipping inspections (Air safety and Certificate of Conformance issuance).
- Checks incoming quality documentation.
- Ensures that NFOs Express and Schedule are processed accordingly and on time.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting reimbursement and record-keeping purposes. Completes shipping and receiving reports
- Prepares reports on Non conformities such as: rejected/ noncompliance parts status specifying name parts provided quantities discrepancies technical performance classifications technical opinion and recommendations.
- Performs stock re-inspections process
- Perform Return Material Authorization (RMA) process
- Perform Scrap movements in the system
- Cross checks perishable information between the system and the item under inspection.
- Organizes quality documents.
- Operates machinery and maintains a valid DL (forklift order picker company vehicle).
- Required to handle inspection of hazardous material.
- Keep workplace organized.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
High School/ GED required . Employees who have performed the same job function for a period of 5 years or more are considered qualified in the position independent of the requirements referenced above or below need not supply evidence regarding school diplomas etc.
- Strong work experience in parts quality inspections and control activities.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Able to perform and fulfill the Quality departments fundamentals techniques management programs activities information systems tools techniques and requirements.
- Emphasizes Aeronautical familiarization understands liability (Manufacturers responsibility) and performs techniques for quality inspection of parts/components.
- SAP - Quality Control module familiarization
- MS Office (Word Excel and Power Point)
- Language proficiency – Portuguese/English.
- PCF (Professional Credenciado de Fabricação) ANAC courses (for shipping inspection only).
- Lotus Notes ENS system company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates common-sense recognizes Quality and retains knowledge obtained through training and certification.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirementsincluding OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements and OT once requested. .
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Area: Customer Support
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.