Material Supp Svs Agent I Featured
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Material Supp Svs Agent I job at Embraer in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Material Services Agent is responsible to assure the highest level of support to our customers through monitoring backorder and repair order management loans rentals exchanges and reconciliations in order to maximize the efficiency of customer inventory and overall material costs.
- Handles customer issues regarding material services activities.
- Provides timely and accurate information on operators repair order status.
- Handles internal administration for customer inquiries – open notifications data input into computer system.
- Communicates and follows up with co-workers or appropriate internal department to resolve customer issues concerning exchanges rental new part returns.
- Contacts customer when necessary to advice on delay or any necessary information regarding orders.
- Reviews customer orders and controls any backorders.
- Checks on status of purchase orders.
- Follows up on pricing questions and issues.
- Works closely with co-workers to determine TAT (turnaround time) and communicate this to the customer.
- Provides feedback to his/her superior on any customer concerns not able to be addressed.
- Follows up with co-workers in other units regarding any issues of quantities technical specifications aircraft model/type serial numbers customer code delivery deadline/urgency stock availability price etc.
- Makes necessary corrections modifications and/or information additions.
- Analyzes clients order requests special projects produce reports and follows-up / controls.
- Carries out the documents distribution and filing; price follow-up / control and constant database update.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma.
- FLSA Non-Exempt Intermediate Level Service Production or Support Worker role requiring basic skills to perform most of the standard tasks within the function. Generally 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Assignments require basic knowledge of a technical or functional area.
- Rapid learning and application of new information and concepts within the functional area takes place.
- Familiar with aircraft knowledge.
- Demonstrate negotiation techniques and customer services techniques
- Understands basic concepts related to statistic and planning (Target Program management) people management (HR guidelines tools policies).
- Comprehends value based management fundamentals (Shareholder Satisfaction x Customer Satisfaction x Employee Satisfaction) employment law (sexual harassment disability discrimination labor laws etc.).
- Proficient in lotus notes internet explorer Microsoft office (Word Excel Power Point and Access) SAP.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirementsincluding OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Area: Customer Support
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.