Contracts Administrations Manager Featured
- Job ID
Contracts Administrations Manager job at Embraer in
Description, duties, responsibilities
Embraer Asia Pacific is seeking to recruit a Contracts Administrations Manager for the Commercial Aviation team for the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the Commercial Aviation Director you will be responsible for contracts administration and all Compliance related processes within the sales operations to support aircraft sales and campaigns for the commercial aviation market in the Asia Pacific region.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare examine analyze negotiate revise administer all contracts that involve the sales of new aircraft ensuring a proper maintenance and upkeeping.
- Participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) process by analyzing evaluating and organizing the RFP from Sales.
- Work closely with sales marketing team on campaigns to understand and gather the information required for the sales proposal contract and terms of purchase.
- Support aircraft sales negotiations with information required for the issuance of documents directing topics to fulfill clients requirements and terms of purchase.
- Act as interface between the Sales and the Contracts Area and prepare price formation spreadsheets (TAS PAS FAS) concessions (if any) and aircraft sales proposals.
- Preserve maintain and make available updated copies of sales campaign supporting documents such as the “Technical Description” and “Options Guide”.
- Prepare examine analyze negotiate revise administer all documents related to promotional activities including but not limited to sponsorship agreements memberships associations and purchase orders.
- Manage all Compliance processes within the sales operations including but not limited to Due Diligence Know your Customer (KYC) Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) Hospitality and Entertainment Requests.
This position is based in Singapore and will be offered with local employment terms.
We are seeking for a professional with a Degree in Business Administration Marketing Economics Law Engineering or related areas and has at least 5 years of experience in contracts administration. Prior relevant experience in the aviation industry is advantageous.
- Familiar with contract law
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Methodical and strong in organization
- Compliant and follow through processes
- Good interpersonal and strong follow-up skills
- Independent reliable and resourceful
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Good in Portuguese language is advantageous to communicate with headquarter office in Brazil
- Proficient in MS Office Lotus Notes SAP and Salesforce
Category: Business Support
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.