Marketing Analyst Ii Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Marketing Analyst Ii job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
As a Competitive Intelligence Analyst you will be part of the Product Strategy and Competitive Intelligence Group within the Marketing Organization in charge of monitoring Embraer Executive Jetss key competitors activities generating strategic insights on the Business Environment and circulating reports and analyses to members of the Executive Board and their direct reports.
- Monitor news about the competition and provide key insights based on them
- Monitor and gather rumors about new products in the market and work with key stakeholders to try to figure out how such products would look like and how they would affect Embraer´s strategy
- Monitor and understand competitors industrial operational sales and customer support structures
- Monitor competition pricing (for new and used aircraft)
- Monitor competition sales and backlog
- Manage and coordinate the annual product outlook process
- Prepare comparative analysis between Embraer products and existing and potential competition products identifying strengths and weaknesses of each of the products
- Prepare trade show reports with competition highlights
- Join competitors Earning Calls to understand their situation in the marketplace and provide key insights about each of the main competitors
- Identify analyze and propose potential MA opportunities
- Nurture a comprehensive networking with the industry (customers peers suppliers sales directors) in order to understand and anticipate its trends
- Coordinate the Competitive Intelligence Forum with the purpose of sharing news and best practices among Embraer Business Units.
- Disseminate Competitive Intelligence culture within the Company
- Ad-hoc support the Company Strategic Planning team with competition intelligence
- Maintain the Competitive Intelligence database up to date making suggestions for improvements and efficiency enhancements
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent or
- Bachelor degree in Business Finance Economics or equivalent.
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in Business Aviation
- 3+ years experience in Competitive Intelligence or Strategy Consulting related activities
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Comprehension and understanding of broad practices associated within the field assigned.
- Applies these understandings in the completion of moderately complex work assignments.
- Good communication skills (Written Verbal)
- Multi-Lingual preferred.
- Strong skills in aviation/financial/economy analysis.
- Understanding of Product Strategy/Product Planning/Competitive Intelligence techniques.
- Knowledge of business and administration principles.
- Experience in project management
- Team work abilities
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office (Word Excel and Power Point).
- Programming and data mining skills are also welcome
Area: Market Intelligence
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.