Compensation Benefits Specialist Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Compensation Benefits Specialist job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Responsible for HR compensation and Benefits programs policies and procedures. Works collaboratively with U.S. HR Business Partners Leadership and
Corporate to maintain alignment and execution meeting business needs and strategic objectives.
- Oversees compensation program for North America
- Oversees and manages employee benefits programs for North American
- Assisting employees by explaining benefits and appealing decisions made by insurance companies.
- Would be responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs including medical dental vision life insurance short- and long-term disability and 401(k) plan
- Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility for all US based employees
- Coordinates execution of compensation program with Corporate Compensation
- Maintains alignment and upkeep of Career Navigation System Embraers career architecture program
- Performs compensation administrative functions that include but are not limited to writing and updating job descriptions classifying positions obtaining market data from wage/salary surveys analyzing and reporting on compensation trends
- Along with Talent Acquisition and HR will develop competitive offers including analysis of internal and external equity current salaries benefit packages skills education and budget.
- Coordinates calculation of variable compensation payroll worksheets and MyEmbraer Goals module reporting
- Coordinates annual headcount budgeting process with leaders and Finance managing data input into Adaptive budgeting tool aligning with MyEmbraer and Position Management module
- Utilizes and keeps updated on federal state and local employment related law.
- Routinely participates in both industry specific and general compensation and benefits surveys
- Stays abreast of market conditions by site location to determine range adjustments particularly during annual merit review cycle
- Administers annual merit review process coordinating scheduling with Payroll and Talent Management
- Performs MyEmbraer system enhancements system maintenance system testing system upgrades and related data integrity
- Participates in meetings and validates proposals in order to identify improvement opportunities in Human Resources services and products.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
- BS degree or equivalent; specializing in Human Resources mathematics or finance
- 5-7 years of experience in the compensation benefits function
- Familiarity with aerospace industry a plus
- Working experience with ADP and Success Factors products a plus
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Strong knowledge understanding and execution of broad practices associated with compensation and benefits practices
- Applies these understandings in the complete management and execution of all Project/Program Life Cycle tasks on at least one (1) Medium Priority Project or Program.
- Human resources programs activities information systems tools techniques and laws (ADA FMLA EEOC FLSA etc.)
- Able to communicate effectively and succinctly with all levels of management
- HR Administration and Payroll routines.
- Microsoft Office (Word Excel Power Point and Access)
- Analysis and evaluation capabilities
- Organized and detailed oriented
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
GEENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Area: Human Resources
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.