Services Sales Representative Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Services Sales Representative job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Builds and maintains customer relationships for business development opportunities.
- Interacts with other areas within the organization to develop innovative support solutions to fulfill Customers current and future needs.
- Monitors the market for the trends. Negotiates sales of aircraft maintenance parts packages special support programs and services in general.
- Develops new business opportunities in the Americas focusing North Central and the Caribbean.
- Develops and maintains relationship with Customers for business development opportunities.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of maintenance parts programs and/or services.
- Supports and develops activities in the sales process preparing background information research and proposals.
- Arranges meetings with customers to discuss formulate and resolve contractual matters and performance.
- Researches and develops customer base and market opportunities identifying new business.
- Keeps customers informed about our company and products.
- Recommends solutions based on customers specific needs and interests.
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative relationship internally and externally during all phases of the commercial process.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Essential: BA / BS degree. Desirable: In Aeronautical Engineering Marketing or Business Administration.
- Senior Level Individual Contributor on a functional group.
- Generally 5-7 years of experience in a specialized functional discipline. in sales and business development within the aerospace industry.
- Desirable: Experience with spare parts programs business development analysis as well as commercial proposals to support sales activities and customer services.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Comprehension understanding and execution of broad practices associated within the field assigned and related fields.
- Applies these understandings in the completion of complex work assignments.
- Marketing analysis and sales techniques
- Contracts writing and its administration
- Techniques for elaborating commercial proposals/offers
- Aircraft financing
- Knowledge of aircraft and aeronautical products
- Negotiation techniques
- Presentation techniques
- Customer services techniques/management (CRM) and fundamentals
- MS Office tools (Word Excel Power Point and Access)
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirementsincluding OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
- Travel requirements between 25% – 50%
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.