Sales Mgr Maintenance Avionics relocation Would Be Provided Featured
- Windsor Locks, Connecticut
- Job ID
Sales Mgr Maintenance Avionics relocation Would Be Provided job at Embraer in Windsor Locks CT
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Promote manage coordinate monitor and execute sales activities and campaigns related to the complete services solution portfolio for Executive Aviation.
- Perform Market analysis (Competitors and Customers) to contribute to the development of new services or the update of existing ones
- The Aftermarket Sales Bus Dev Mgr will meet or exceed goals set for sales performance based on specific and global services objectives resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction customer retention and overall Services Support success.
- Coordinate the sales of aftermarket services to executive aviation customers in USA manage all services opportunities ensure the services solutions offered in the region are adequately design to satisfy each customer and result in the highest level of service and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate bidding process prepare quotations and sales proposals presenting them to potential customers and negotiating the deals when necessary following a pre-established guidance defined by upper management.
- Promote Embraer Services Support providing each client/prospect with services solutions that will benefit their individual flight operations
- Develop trustful relationships with customers and service providers.
- Identifies opportunities within the customer base through monitoring the fleet operation and interacting with the field representatives and third party service providers.
- Must maintain regular contact with all current and prospective executive jet current and future clients in North America by means of executing standard cold call and travel schedule needs acquiring information for each customers maintenance requirements as well as cultivating new sales opportunities
- Maintain Embraer Services Support client/prospect database with accurate names titles addresses phone numbers aircraft information and any other valuable information for sales activities for each client/prospect in North America.
- Know the offers from the competition and is able to quickly adapt services proposals to accommodate for specific customers needs.
- Analyze the performance of the sales effort retention ratio and contract finance results and margins.
- Observe the market acceptance of our services as well as the offers from the competition maintain key marketing contacts with customers and vendors to contribute to the development of new services or the update of existing ones.
- Support studies and activities related to marketing and sales analysis as well as make the interface with sales team in other units.
- Report customer trends and capture market trends and other relevant information about the region.
- Maintain active communication with Regional Aircraft Sales Directors in the region and assists in aircraft sales campaigns as required.
- Attends meetings and conferences on behalf of the company with active participation in regional customer conferences and exhibitions presenting service portfolio to the audience.
- Prepare periodical reports to senior management providing status and/or action required in connection with existing and potential sales campaigns
- Suggest and implement improvements to processes and procedures
- Direct the development of short and long-term objectives for the company and makes recommendations to senior management.
- Prepare and manages sales targets. Participate in the preparation of department budget and controls area/program budgets.
- Complies with company and department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Guarantees reliability and quality of information.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Business management or engineering degree or equivalent
- + 5 years of experience in the aviation customer support or airline industry (commercial contract negotiation services support).
- Experience in aviation services sales
- Experience in avionics and aircraft maintenance sales (desirable)
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.