Market Research Analyst Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Market Research Analyst job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Researches and analyzes market conditions and aircraft valuations for Executive Aircraft worldwide. Establishes and maintains aircraft sales transaction database for all Embraer executive jets worldwide as well as some non-Embraer executive jets. Defines aircraft values for the purposes of buying trade in aircraft supporting new aircraft sales. Maintains aircraft valuation database.
- Researches market conditions determines pricing trade in values and handles the quoting process.
- Performs aircraft value analyses transaction history and market comparisons.
- Collects and updates data on pricing statistics in support of sales campaigns.
- Gathers data on competitors used aircraft pricing and transaction history.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data on past sales and trends to forecast future values.
- Maintains databases of aircraft and general industry statistics for use in research.
- Manage and maintain industry relationships with brokers dealers and vendors.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BA / BS degree required. MBA preferred.
- A and P License beneficial but not mandatory.
- Pilot License beneficial but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 2 years as an intermediate level individual contributor in a functional group with relevant experience.
- Highly desired to have previous experience in the aviation industry.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Knowledge of industry policies and practices.
- Embraer product familiarization is preferred.
- Basic marketing principles.
- Research methods for data collection.
- Statistical and econometric modeling.
- Report presentation and presentation techniques.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office (Word Excel and Power Point).
- Familiarization with value based management fundamentals (Shareholder Satisfaction Customer Satisfaction Employee Satisfaction is helpful.
- Language proficiency in Portuguese or Spanish a plus.
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.