Staffing Specialist Ii Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Staffing Specialist Ii job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
This position is responsible for sourcing identifying interviewing and hiring job candidates for open positions. This entails utilizing all available sourcing tools and advanced techniques including direct recruiting networking and web-based methods.
- Participate in a variety of recruitment activities so that the recruitment process is efficient effective and equitable.
- Together with the hiring manager identify the most effective recruitment strategy for the targeted position. These may include cold calling web-based sourcing networking etc.
- Prepare job postings internally and externally.
- Manage applicant tracking and reporting.
- Respond to inquiries about recruitment activities and status of job vacancies.
- Contact candidates schedule interviews and develop interview questions with the hiring manager so interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably.
- Provide regular and timely updates to hiring managers and candidates regarding status of recruitment process.
- Interview test rank check references select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the jobs pre-established selection criteria and the organizations recruitment policies.
- Prepare job offer materials in accordance with the job specifications so successful candidates have all necessary information necessary to decide to accept the position.
- Represent Embraer at job fairs to promote the organization to potential candidates.
- Promote Embraer as an employer of choice through knowledge of the organizations benefits policies practices history and culture.
- Conduct employee orientation and introductory training to new employees.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- B.A. Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Intermediate Level Individual Contributor on a functional group.
- Generally at least 2-4 years of experience in a specialized functional discipline.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Comprehension and understanding of broad practices associated within the field assigned.
- Applies these understandings in the completion of moderately complex work assignments.
- Proficiency in internet recruiting data mining and cold calling.
- Excellent customer service interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate influence and close a deal.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Area: Human Resources
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.