Inventory Control Specialist Hot
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- Job ID
Inventory Control Specialist job at Envoy Air in Bentonville AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable secure and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated challenged and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
This is a Stock Clerk position paying $11.42/hour.
How will you make an impact?
- Responsible for the complete life cycle of inventory which includes requisitioning receiving storing stock chasing disbursing transferring exchanging shipping and delivering items.
- Responsible for other related areas such as inventory control discrepancy resolution and inventory inspection based on Company regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain inventory within established specifications and in serviceable condition by following appropriate procedure to exchange a broken tool to request repairs or to requisition additional supplies
- Count physical inventory; check minimums/maximums
- Examine items visually and manually for defects or wear
- Sort serviceable and non-serviceable items based on their condition into appropriate bins
- Lift carry and pull items from stock; load/unload pack/unpack items and related physical work
- Store items according to company fire safety and good housekeeping regulations and practices
- Clean and services equipment used to keep it in operating condition; reports need for repairs
- Complete verify and route forms according to procedure
- Give data on stock to authorized Company personnel
- Work according to company regulations and procedures and instructions from Crew Chief or Supervisor
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum age 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid state drivers license
- Ability to lift up items up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including days nights weekends holidays and rotating days off
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read write fluently speak and understand the English language
- Twelve (12) months experience in general warehouse or similar type supply function involving receiving shipping and binning material by parts number preferred
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. Its not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties expectations and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Envoy Air Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.