Ground Operations Assistant Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $20.00 - $24.00
- Job ID
Ground Operations Assistant job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Perform project, audit, facility, administrative, and other support responsibilities for EAF. Facilitate and/or perform a variety of tasks, to ensure that all interactions between EAF leadership, work groups, and internal and external customers, vendors, and regulatory agencies are positive and productive.
1. Track/Maintain/Update SPCC and SWPPP tasks, documentation, and checklists at KoKo North / Crowley Yard / AGO / Kenai facilities under the direction of the GSE Supervisor.
2. Track/Maintain/Update 3rd Party Inspection Records for AGO under the direction of the GSE Supervisor.
3. Track/Maintain/Update ATA103 Requirements under the direction of the GSE Supervisor.
4. Track/Maintain/Update Bulk Fuel Tank Farm Regulatory Requirement milestones.
5. Process and prepare forms, documents, and correspondence according to established procedures for approval. Assertively gain approval, process documentation, and record as completed.
6. Maintain/Update all refueler binders in accordance with FMSCA regulations. Audit binders on a quarterly basis.
7. Assist in the development and maintenance of the EAF Destination Manual.
8. Perpetuate, Maintain and Update the Annual Vehicle FAI AOA and SA Permits.
9. Work with designated GSE personnel to conduct the annual insurance card update and accident report packet confirmation. Both must be current and on the vehicle at all times.
10. Perpetuate and maintain Fleet Maintenance Pro Data Input and Reporting Service to Leadership.
11. With guidance, organize, develop, and/or obtain procedure manuals and guides.
12. Conduct housekeeping responsibilities; bathroom cleaning, refreshment area cleaning, sweeping of stairs (if applicable) and office areas, wiping down of surfaces. Other areas required for sanitation and safety.
13. Organize, and updating all reference materials and notices for staff and leadership.
14. Provide Supervisor with information gathered for daily price checking of fuel stations online.
15. Perform Expediter responsibilities as required.
16. Assist Supervisor to maintain accurate and up to date records for audits and quality control of fuel and equipment.
17. Utilize online tools such as Craigs List to list and sell items approved for sale by GM or EAF Consultant.
18. Provide Administrative support to leadership to include but not limited to involvement in organizing calendars, scheduling meetings, time keeping, personnel scheduling and attendance tracking and follow through. Review information and assess for completeness. Obtain additional information if necessary.
19. Point of contact for designated EAF facilities.
20. Assist in identifying and resolving any administrative concerns that may arise.
21. The ability to effectively interact with multiple work groups on projects simultaneously.
22. Other duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, work processing systems/software, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures and related terminology.
2. Proficient in all aspects of Office 365, excellent keyboard skills, Business Writing, Telephone and Person-to-Person Business Etiquette. Continue the development of Office 365, Microsoft Planner, SharePoint, and Project Planning to build resources for tracking for management personnel.
3. Operate office machines such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, telephone/voice mail systems and workstation computer.
4. Ability to use personal vehicle to travel between EAF work groups as necessitated by job requirements.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of employment, including file and record maintenance.
6. Must be able to drive with a clean driving record.
7. Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.