Aircraft Maintenance Inspections
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $40.00
- Job ID
Aircraft Maintenance Inspections job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for aviation is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Inspects company aircraft and components for safe and reliable flights.
- Inspect aircraft and components. Perform scheduled inspection and document discrepancies. Perform RII inspection of tasks requiring special inspection. Inspect Engine Shop, Parts Department, Accessories Shop, and Avionics for compliance with manuals. Act as a liaison between maintenance department and Chief Inspector. Perform follow-up inspections on completed discrepancies.
- Perform airworthiness release. Determine that the aircraft log entry was prepared per EAC manuals. Determine that the work was performed per company manuals. Determine that all RII items were inspected by an authorized person. Determine that no known condition exist that would make the aircraft unworthy for flight. Determine that, as far as work is performed, the aircraft is safe for operation and release.
- Update aircraft records. Review daily log sheets for completeness and entry of data into RAAS and aircraft records. Review of scheduled inspections and aircraft records. Filing of inspections and aircraft records and review for completeness before issue to maintenance.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Valid Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license.
- Requires the ability to understand and retain information provided verbally and written.
- Requires knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
- Requires standing on hard surfaces, floors, ladders, and work stands for extended periods of time.
- Previous Prior Part 121 maintenance experience
- 4 or more years of aircraft technician experience.
- 2 or more years of college.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
Compensation Starting at $40/hour
Requisition ID 403056070
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us via email at .
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.