Part 121 B727 Flight Engineer ZERO G Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Annual Salary $105,200.00
- Job ID
Part 121 B727 Flight Engineer ZERO G job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
The ZERO-G Team, operating under Everts Air Cargo’s Part 121 certificate, is composed of highly talented home-based crews. The company is expanding rapidly, and our work environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We are passionate about our unique product, and our team are experts in the industry.
The Flight Engineer role at ZERO-G is ideal for a person who wants more than the standard flight job. This unique position requires monitoring the engines while flying in a modified Boeing 727-200 through a series of aerobatic maneuvers called parabolic arcs. These parabolic arcs lead to positive and negative G loads that the crews must maintain for extended periods of time.
The Flight Engineer is responsible to the captain of the flight to which he/she is assigned. They shall be familiar with and follow instructions contained in the manuals, flight procedures, letters of instructions, operations bulletins, and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
- The Flight Engineer will assist in the safe and efficient operations of the aircraft.
- Performs other duties as assigned including assisting with the care of the passengers.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- An FAA Flight Engineer certificate
- Airframe & Powerplant Certificate is preferred
- Current Second-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Current U.S. Passport
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Role/Location Specific Requirements
- Very low susceptibility to motion sickness
- Must have an ID/Driver's license
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
USD $105,200.00 annual salary.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Zero-G stock options
- 401k program with a company matches up to 4%
- Generous paid time off
- CASS Carrier with full jumpseat privileges
- Known Crewmember or KCM program
- Housing provided during training
Apply by 11:00 PM Alaska Standard Time on 6/25/2021
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us via email at .
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.