AP Mechanic Helper Urgent
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Hourly $18.00
- Job ID
AP Mechanic Helper job at Everts Air Cargo in Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Assists with all aspects of maintenance throughout the company.
1. Assist with preheating, launch and recovery, servicing, fluids, snow removal, and deicing.
2. Position vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures and other objects, for assembly or installation.
3. Help mechanics maintain and repair vehicles, industrial machinery, and electrical equipment.
4. Clean or lubricate machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, power tools and cleaning equipment.
5. Assemble and disassemble machinery, equipment, components, and parts.
6. Perform duties, such as furnishing tools and supplies to other workers; cleaning work area, machines, and tools; and holding materials or tools for workers.
7. Perform routine facility maintenance and repairs.
8. Pick up purchases or merchandise and deliver
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Requires the ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
1. Valid Driver’s license
1. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
2. Requires the ability to understand and retain information provided verbally and written.
3. Requires knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.