Aviation Records Coordinator Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $18.00
- Job ID
Aviation Records Coordinator job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for aviation is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Support the Maintenance program through maintaining, verifying, reporting, and processing data and ensure all cargo aircraft are up to date. Analyze and obtain data to provide information to inspectors, mechanics, parts room personnel (in Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Laredo TX), and FAA personnel.
- Complete the Engine Utilization Report monthly for all aircraft including the hours each plane flew, cancellations, and delays for each plane. Provide the Records Manager with all Engine Changes, Ferry Flights, Engine Shutdowns, & Inspections packages.
- Maintain the Oil Report Monthly and send to the Assistant Controller and the Dom monthly.
- Audit and update the A/C Engine Report. Provide updated Engine Report to Maintenance daily.
- Maintain all Tool Calibration Certificates for Everts Air Cargo owned tools and Mechanic personal tools. Provide a Tool Report monthly to Chief Inspection, Director of Maintenance, FAI Maintenance Supervisor, & Parts Room Supervisor.
- Provide Records Manager with a listing of all mechanics and inspectors that have RII training and that are qualified to sign off inspection items as an RII Inspector.
- Create, order, and maintain the Aircraft logbooks, Engine Logbooks, and the Internal company audits.
- Audit Airworthiness Directives for accuracy and compliance. Attend Airworthiness Review Committee Meetings to ensure RAAS and Kardex are setup for new AD tracking. Records Coordinator is also responsible for taking meeting minutes.
- Track and Maintain Master list for the Engineering Order Database for the Fleet and by Individual Aircraft. Provide this listing to Records Manager once per month for FAA Reporting.
- Generate serviceable yellow tags for components installation. Conduct research for the generation of yellow tags to verify or find time since overhaul (TSO) for hard time components, and occasionally on condition items. Verification of the repair work or overhaul performed on the component may be necessary and verification of the last location of a component is required for the generating of yellow tags.
- Process component removals and installations. All the data on the serviceable yellow tag must be verified such as the date of installation and the TAT. The serial number must also match what is listed in Kardex, RAAS, and TSO. The use of RAAS, Kardex (white), vendor files, A/C Engine Report, and a physical inspection of an aircraft (on occasion) is required for research. All incorrect data must be corrected. File the component or yellow tag as appropriate.
- Update flight times. Flight times for every log page are entered individually in the A/C Engine Report and RAAS program. For accurate information to be entered, communication must occur between the hangar floor, parts room, and the Records Department to track and calculate flight time on the correct engine serial numbers, engine changes must be considered.
- Maintain and update files by collecting and filing all vendor/purchasing order documentation, repair or overhaul, and Tool and Calibration paperwork.
- Maintain and Report to the FAA monthly all Approved Vendors. Provide the AMPL (Approved Maintenance Provider Listing) to Publications for production into EAC Manual.
- Purchase supplies for Records Department. Including Order Forms and logbooks.
- Responsible for the maintenance and the upkeep of the printer/copier within our area, this includes the ordering of the paper for said machine.
- Support other departments by supplying current information as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a computerized data sort.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Requires attention to detail, good organizational, and record keeping skills and the ability to maintain current and updated information.
- Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone, data entry, and data retrieval.
Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
Compensation Starting at $18/Hour
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Requisition ID 419887498
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.