Administrative Assistant Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $17.00
- Job ID
Administrative Assistant job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts is expanding its fleet and now has six MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America. We want to hear from you if you have strong analytical skills and can think on your feet. In return, you will receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
The Operations Administrative Assistant is primary responsibility is providing administrative support to the Director of Operations, Chief Pilot, and other Flight Ops personnel as directed by the DO. Areas of concentration will include, but not limited to, meeting planning, managing schedules, e-mail/memo correspondence, project management and general office duties as needed. This position utilizes processes and resources in a manner that is efficient, effective and contributes to the overall success of the department in achieving goals.
- Provide administrative support for the Director of Operations (Part 121 and 135) and the Chief Pilots.
- Coordinate onboarding for new flight crew including paperwork, Criminal History Records Check (CHRC), communication, notifications, system updates, computer access, and equipment.
- Process the Pilot Record Improvement Act (PRIA) and Pilot Record Database (PRD) programs including processing current and past pilot records as required by the law.
- Maintain flight crew records electronically and original documents as required.
- Notify Operations (Part 121, 125 and 135) of all upcoming flight crew qualification deadlines.
- Generate and provide the Quarterly Check Pilot Activity Report to the FAA (Part 121 and 135).
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- 2 - 3 years of administrative or equivalent experience.
- Computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel. MS Access is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate personal credibility and trustworthiness.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent follow-thru skills and a high level of accountability.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Associate degree preferred.
Role/Location Specific Requirements
- Must have an ID/Driver's license
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
USD $17.00 per hour
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company matches up to 4%
- Generous paid time off
Position will be open until filled
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us via email at .
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.