Training Administrator Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Job ID
Training Administrator job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Training Administrator is a dynamic position that develops, evaluates, and monitors training programs across the company to achieve long and short-range training goals established by the Operations Management Team. He/she will learn all applicable FAA regulations and industry standards to coordinate, schedule, and document required flight operations training programs. The Training Administrator will possess an educational background with emphasis in training and experience in managing training and development programs.
Compensation: Starting at $23.00 p/hr+DOE
Schedule: M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
Requisition ID: 503767306
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of company training programs.
- Assists in the development, assignments, and tracking online courses through the application and utilization of adult learning principles and eLearning tools.
- Plans, schedules, and organizes training events including coordination of instructors, facilities, materials, and information.
- Updates SkedFlex with all flightcrew qualifications including training and medical certificates.
- Maintains accurate and complete records for all training events.
- Monitors regulatory requirements for employee training and competence to ensure that all requirements are met, tracked, and documented as required by the FAA and company policy.
- Provides input to the training strategy and the development of specific training development plans.
- Accomplish such other duties as may be assigned.
Required/Preferred Experience, Education & Skills
- 2-3 years of administrative or equivalent experience.
- Computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate personal credibility and trustworthiness.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Capable of working with diverse personalities and under severe time constraints and pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent follow-thru skills and a high level of accountability.
- Ability to think on their feet and work fairly independently.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us via email at
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this postion
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.