Part 121 MD80 SIM Instructor Check Pilot Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $185.00
- Job ID
Part 121 MD80 SIM Instructor Check Pilot job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Everts is expanding its fleet and now has six MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America.
The MD-80 SIM Instructor/Check Pilot are selected for this position due in large part to their professional performance and attitude. They are highly respected by their peers and have a professional reputation that reflects positively on the company and the FAA. They are expected to promote professionalism and standardization among the flightcrew members.
- Conduct Flight Training to develop the necessary skill, knowledge, and demonstrable capacity for flightcrew members.
- Conduct Proficiency and Competency check rides as directed in a manner that maintains a light standard of proficiency and standardization amount flightcrew members.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with a DC-9 Type Rating.
- MD-80 Check Pilot Letter of Authorization
- Experience as an MD-80 SIM Instructor
- 5000 hours total time
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Role/Location Specific Requirements
- Must have an ID/Driver's license
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Home Based
- Paid travel to Fairbanks
- CASS Carrier with full jumpseat privileges
- Known Crewmember or KCM program
- Housing provided during training
Apply by 7:00 PM Alaska Standard Time on 5/21/2021
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.