Parts Counter Clerk Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $14.00 - $16.00
- Job ID
Parts Counter Clerk job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Provide shop supplies, consumable stock items, and parts to aircraft mechanics daily.
1. Provide shop supplies, consumable stock items, and rotable parts to mechanics.
2. Prepare purchase orders for shop supplies, consumable stock items, and any stock items located with the rotables as quantities diminish.
3. Maintain written log of all parts signed out to aircraft or shops.
4. Verify all yellow tagged parts are signed by inspectors prior to issuing it out.
5. Expense parts to correct work orders through CALM database.
6. Inspect O-rings monthly to ensure packages are sealed.
7. Destroy any open packages of O-rings and expired items.
8. Ensure that all supplies, consumable stock items, and parts are adequately maintained.
9. Stock received shop supplies and serviceable parts from inspection area of receiving.
10. Pull, box, and send Anchorage Parts Order list daily.
11. File repair order paperwork accordingly.
12. Maintain cleanliness of stockroom floor area.
13. Ensure work area is kept neat in appearance and orderly.
14. Expedite as required.
1. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
2. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and the ability to maintain current and updated information. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
3. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone, data entry and data retrieval.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.