EAF Parts Clerk
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $17.00 - $20.00
- Job ID
EAF Parts Clerk job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
To keep accurate records to all materials received, inspect shipments, and reconcile packing slips or manifests with actual items, and verify that materials are delivered to correct departments or properly stored.
1.Accurately maintains computer records of all goods received and shipments made on a daily basis.
2.Places orders with suppliers up to authorization limits.
3.Establishes and maintains good working relationships with vendors.
4.Conducts frequent partial physical inventory audits to verify accuracy of computer records; conducts a complete physical inventory quarterly and annually starting Dec 1-31
5.Receives and unloads incoming parts, materials and compares quantities shown on packing slips to actual items received and original purchase order.
6.Notes back/ordered items and tracks untile received.
7.Inspects items according to instructions; reports damaged goods to supervisor; and arranges for any necessary returns.
8.Uses dolly or carries small items to proper department or storage place within hanger.
9.Reconciles computer records with physical inventory according to established schedule.
10. Reports any discrepancies to supervisor.
11. Maintains a computerized parts catalog system, including running inventory of both regular and special order supplies and parts on hand.
12. Meets with sales and company to keep current with pricing, changes in parts, and technical service bulletins.
13. Receives and inspects incoming shipments.
14. Maintains records and processes invoices for payment.
15. Dispenses parts to service mechanics as required.
16. Organize/arrange supplies as needed.
17. Responsible for forklift work, i.e.: methanol, oil totes, engines, cylinders.
18. Process paperwork for cylinders, inbound/outbound repairable and serviceable parts.
19. Process Kenai parts list daily and backorder.
20. Stock parts from inspection room (i.e.: ensuring batch number and complete information on yellow tag before stocking).
21. Consumable purchasing and receiving.
22. Expedite as needed.
23. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
1. Valid Driver’s license
1. Requires the ability to coordinate with and work for a variety of Management personnel and must be self-motivated, organized, and comfortable with frequent change.
2. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
3. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and also the ability to maintain current and updated information. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
4. High school diploma, or equivalency certificate, or proof of sufficient reading, mathematics, and computer skills to fulfill essential functions.
5. Basic knowledge of inventory control procedures.
6. Proficiency in keyboarding and experience with computerized inventory systems.
7. Skill in organizing work efficiently and ability to work with minimum supervision.
8. Skill in communicating with co-workers, the purchasing department, and with outside vendors.
9. Ability to input data on computer to create a daily inventory report.
10. Accuracy in recordkeeping and in sorting, checking, counting, and verifying items received.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.