Helicopter Mechanic Hot
- Houston, Texas
- Job ID
Helicopter Mechanic job at Evolvinc in Houston TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Helicopter Mechanic is responsible for performing all facets of maintenance and repairs to aircraft by ensuring all aircraft is airworthy and that all technical aspects of the plane are documented properly. The Helicopter Mechanic is responsible for researching interpreting and applying technical data to the task at hand.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Efficient performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance inspections small repairs troubleshooting and line maintenance on a variety of mid-sized jet turbo jets and propeller driven aircraft.
2. Work in team environment under a Repair Station to the highest FAA standards.
3. Annual Re-Current Training as required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Must possess 5-10 years experience in corporate aviation as an A&P mechanic.
2. Customer focus-naturally outgoing/extroverted
3. Communicate with customers and employees in person on phone and through radio communications
4. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by our insurance company (Requires clean driving record)
5. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Products
6. Basic mathematical knowledge
This position reports to the Director of Operations.
This position works inside a hangar and outside in all types of weather conditions and direct contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft. This position may be exposed to hazardous noise levels chemicals fumes and machinery.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job to include but not limited to:
1. Position requires sitting standing and walking for extended periods of time.
2. Good physical condition frequent lifting carrying weight up to 35 pounds and occasional pushing/pulling weights up to 100 pounds.
3. Possible exposure to hazardous noise levels chemicals fumes and machinery
4. Outside work in all types of weather conditions.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt position.
This position includes shift work which requires working evenings and weekends and on scheduled company holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. A and P Mechanic certification
2. Prior aircraft ground handling experience
3. High School Diploma
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Ability to work evenings weekends and holidays
2. Acceptable driving record
3. Ability to pass a background check
4. Participate in DOT drug and alcohol screening program
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with our without notice.
Powered by JazzHR
Evolvinc Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.