A & P Mechanic Urgent
- Watkins, Colorado
- Hourly $18.00 - $24.00
- Job ID
A P Mechanic job at Executive Air East Inc in Watkins CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
IMMEDIATE HIRE: Certified A&P Technician (KFTG)
CERTIFIED Aircraft Maintenance Technician (KFTG – Front Range Airport)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Executive Air East, Inc. - We are seeking a CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) technician to work at our maintenance facility located at the Front Range Airport (KFTG).
- Perform a broad range of maintenance tasks including but not limited to: disassembly, repair, modification, reassembly and installation of airframe and powerplant components.
- Properly handle and log all parts during the repair process.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment and ensure that the facility premises, tools and equipment are kept clean, serviceable and returned to their proper location after use.
- Properly complete all paperwork necessary for parts and time tracking.
REQUIREMENTS, CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have GENERAL AVIATION PISTON AIRCRAFT EXPERIENCE.
- Must have Valid FAA A&P License; Valid Colorado Driver's License.
- Must have thorough knowledge of FAA regulations.
- Must be able to interpret and understand aircraft system drawings, wiring diagrams, maintenance manuals, blueprints and complex certification paperwork.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English Language.
- Must have Reliable Transportation.
Additional Job Capabilities:
- Able to read, interpret and comply with the following: maintenance manuals, diagrams, mandatory service bulletins, airworthiness directives, safety regulations, modification and other schematics.
- Willingness to work long days which may include non-standard hours and in adverse weather conditions.
- Your own tools that meet the minimum requirements of the Maintenance Department.
- Ability to lift, pull, carry, and move objects in excess of 50 lbs unassisted. Climb, stoop, crouch, kneel, crawl, reach or work in confined or elevated positions. Have good vision, hearing and speech.
- Present yourself in a positive, friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Painting and Sheet Metal experience a plus.
Please email your resume for immediate consideration to
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Executive Air East Inc Company Overview
Executive Air East is located at Front Range Airport (KFTG) six miles southeast of DIA-Denver International Airport (KDEN). At Executive Air East our customer's Safety and Satisfaction come first. We can perform scheduled maintenance on your aircraft, airframe structure repair, phase inspections, pre-buy inspections, condition inspections and more from piston, turbo prop, turbine, or help you with a discrepancy that showed up on your flight. We have a team of dedicated, factory trained professionals with over 110 years of combined aircraft maintenance experience. We are currently certified dealers for L3 Aviation Products, Aspen Avionics, Stratus by Appareo, Aspen, Trutrak, Avidyne and the list is growing! At Executive Air East, our customers are our number one priority, and we are happy to answer questions anytime. We put our vast experience and teamwork behind everything we do, and take pride in a job well done – no matter how big or small.