AP Mechanic Urgent
- Wichita, Kansas
- Job ID
AP Mechanic job at Executive AirShare in Wichita KS
Description, duties, responsibilities
Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
- Assists Maintenance Department Administrator and performs scheduled maintenance on aircraft, as assigned.
- Troubleshoots and repairs damaged, worn, or defective mechanical components.
- Performs pre-flight and post-flight inspections on aircraft.
- Documents maintenance activities.
- Assists with organization and order of facilities and work areas.
- Provides flight operations support and customer assistance.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Requires a high school education or GED and an A&P certificate. Five years’ minimum experience in general aviation maintenance or related field preferred. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Executive AirShare Company Overview
Executive AirShare offers fractional ownership and share leasing programs in our Phenom 300, Phenom 100, Learjet 45XR, Cessna CJ2+ and King Air 350 aircraft, meeting the needs of the business and leisure traveler. We are always seeking service-oriented, customer focused and safety conscious candidates to join our growing team. Positions range from pilots, maintenance personnel and aircraft detailers to customer service and schedulers.. Please visit the Careers page on our website, www.execairshare.com/careers to see our current openings.