Aircraft Detailer Urgent
- Lenexa, Kansas
- Job ID
Aircraft Detailer job at Executive AirShare in Lenexa KS
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Cleans exterior and interior of aircraft.
- Completes required basic cleaning to company standards, including vacuuming, wipe down, etc.
- Assures overall cleanliness immediately following aircraft arrivals and prior to departures. This includes flexibility to be available as needed, including early morning and late evening departures.
- Operates and maintains equipment properly.
- Ensures interior carpet is clean.
- Maintains clean, orderly work areas that present a professional appearance while cleaning aircraft.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to company dress code.
- Ensures that items are properly stored in hangar or vehicle to maintain a professional, clean appearance.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Requires a high school education or GED, a valid driver’s license and good driving record. Must be available to work flexible hours to prepare aircraft for next flight. Must be self-motivated and work well with little to no supervision. Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Executive AirShare Company Overview
Executive AirShare offers fractional ownership and share leasing programs in our Phenom 300, Phenom 100, Learjet 45XR, Cessna CJ2+ and King Air 350 aircraft, meeting the needs of the business and leisure traveler. We are always seeking service-oriented, customer focused and safety conscious candidates to join our growing team. Positions range from pilots, maintenance personnel and aircraft detailers to customer service and schedulers.. Please visit the Careers page on our website, www.execairshare.com/careers to see our current openings.