Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Executive AirShare Jobs
Manager of Lead Generation
Salary Annual: USD
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Generate and foster incoming qualified Leads
• Manage and administer prospect/customer database in Salesforce.
• Work with Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly goals.
• Research and propose qualified lists to be purchased within the EAS Regions
• Primary contact for incoming calls, web inquiries and contacts by prospective customers.
• Ensure that all sales leads are qualified by program type and communicated to appropriate sales personnel (fractional and charter).
2. Prepare presentations, develop market analyses and manage various databases
• Collect and analyze data using JetNet, Aircraft Cost Calculator, and other approved programs.
• Prepare presentations and marketing materials as requested, efficiently and timely.
• Research and compile database of aircraft owners, current and future private aircraft users through various software and platforms.
3. Assist with all marketing activities
• Assist VP of Marketing with all marketing efforts, events and special projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- Experience in the aircraft industry preferred.
- Must have mastery skills in MS Office and Salesforce, as well as superior computer and writing skills.
- 30% travel may be necessary to current and new markets.
Manager of Lead Generation job at Executive AirShare
Apply for this Manager of Lead Generation position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!