Maintenance Planner BWI Urgent
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Job ID
Maintenance Planner BWI job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Baltimore MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner to join our team in Baltimore, MD, US.
We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
JOB SUMMARY: The maintenance planner will be an individual who is responsible for ensuring defects are entered and part transactions are completed in a timely manner. Providing current work orders to maintenance personnel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist maintenance with defect entries and aircraft part transactions.
- Collaborate effectively with materials staff on all pending part transactions.
- Prepare work orders from aircraft planners for aircrafts’ current ground time.
- Support all policies, goals and objectives of the company, and represent the company in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Maintenance Manager.
Ability to work independently and achieve goals with little direct supervision. Proficient in Microsoft Suite, knowledge of TRAX database a plus, with strong problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail. Ability to shift priorities and meet deadlines, while maintaining a professional demeanor, within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Takes direction in a positive manner.
REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma required.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience in an aviation related field preferred.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.