Ramp Lead Featured
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Job ID
Ramp Lead job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
- The direction and coordination of activities within the department during their shift.
- Responsible for all personnel under their supervision during their shift ensuring they follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Assists the Ramp Supervisor in the proper training for their job functions and documents training files for OJT with new staff as assigned.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed by staff on their shift while ramp handling.
- Works with Ramp Supervisor to meet department goals and maintain costs.
- Assists Ramp Supervisor as assigned for daily operations as required. Assists the set up for the next shift coordinating flight schedules and required documents and equipment for the oncoming shift as assigned.
- Assists ramp agents professional development and with following proper work procedures and practices.
- Ensures that company equipment from their department is kept and maintained in functioning order and is neatly stored and maintained and ready for use at all times.
- Trains and Operates all associated GSE equipment required for ramp handling.
- Tracks and sends Flight operations messages as assigned.
- Performs Customer Specialized Handling Services and Weight and balance dependent on certifications.
- Assists Ramp Supervisor in completion of all associated forms and reports for the Ground handling Operations such as but not limited to billing, accidents, audits, training, service checks and inventories.
- Assists in sending out daily turnover to appropriate departments as assigned.
- Able to Read and Write in English.
- Current Valid Driver’s License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks
- Lifting and carrying at least 70lbs.
- Works in varying weather conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- Works standing for extended periods of times.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.