- Ontario, California
- Job ID
Administrative Assistant job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Ontario CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team in Ontario, CA, US. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant- Maintenance Operations will be an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a maintenance operations team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support
- Perform data entry functions into customer’s maintenance system
- Prepare maintenance documents for technicians
- Audit completed maintenance documents
- Build daily aircraft schedule and update electronic boards
- Assist with coordinating inventory requirements
- Generate billing, invoicing, memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines, and maintain office supply inventory.
- Respond to questions and requests for information, answer incoming calls and assume other duties when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to work independently and achieve goals with little direct supervision. Maintain a good attendance record. Proficient in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Takes direction in a positive manner. Team-player with exceptional verbal/written communication skills. Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner, manage workflow, ensuring that deadlines are met, and work is completed correctly.
REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.