Station Manager BWI Featured
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Job ID
Station Manager BWI job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Baltimore MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Station Manager to join our BWI Team!
We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Station Manager reports directly to the Regional Manager or the Director of Maintenance. He / She is responsible for the operation of their assigned line maintenance station and overall maintenance on Customer Aircraft during Service Checks, by monitoring and assessing the needs of the customer operations and ensuring that efficient manning levels are maintained. In the absence of the Station Manager the Regional Manager or Director of Maintenance, may delegate his/her duties to a designee.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinates all line station and service check maintenance, ensuring the company’s customer’s requirements are met and the customer’s schedules are maintained.
- Assures that personnel under their management follow company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure the customer’s requirements for manning and material are fulfilled in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that the company’s equipment, material, and manpower time are being properly documented by supervision for billing.
- Coordinate the efforts of the Managers, Supervisors, Leads and Technicians in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and alteration of the aircraft the company is responsible for.
- Responsible to establish the requirements of material support needed for his / her area of responsibility.
- Maintain the repair station in a clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible for an operational expense and budget goal and to maintain the operation within that goal.
- Ensure that the personnel under his / her management are properly qualified, trained, and sufficient in number and authorized to perform their duties.
- Ensure that the Company’s Turnover Log is being utilized and properly filled out in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure that the personnel under their management follow all applicable FAA / CFR rules and regulations, comply with the customer’s requirements, and follow company policies.
- Responsible for enforcement of company policy and if necessary, initiates disciplinary action against the personnel under their supervision as required.
- The Line Station Manager will ensure that the customer operating procedures and manuals are followed at all times, i.e. Fueling, De-Icing and all other special procedures required by customer’s Ops Specs.
QUALIFICATIONS: Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks. Travels for work as required. Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities. Able to Read and Write in English.
REQUIREMENT: Current Valid Driver’s License & A&P License.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.