- Hebron, Kentucky
- Job ID
Supervisor CVG job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Hebron KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Station Supervisor in CVG is responsible for assign and direct work performed by personnel under their supervision. Participates in the performance of work as required. Assure that personnel under their supervision follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
Job DutiesOpens a New Window.:
- Determines that all work performed under their supervision is accomplished, recorded and charged in accordance with Company policy, publications or other appropriate authority.
- Certifies the airworthiness of work accomplished by personnel under their direction as authorized by the Director of Quality & Training or their designee.
- Ensures that personnel under their direction are qualified to perform their assigned duties.
- Ensures that all personnel assigned to them follow Company policy, regulations and established safety rules and practices.
- Ensures that production quality and quantity of personnel to whom assigned, meets prescribed standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Station Manager and/or Director of Maintenance.
- Current Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience on 767, and 757 ( preferred)
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Travels for work as required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write in English.
- Comprehend and understand basic electrical and mechanical diagrams
- 5 + years relevant experience desired.
- Professional with great sales and customer service skills.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.