Aircraft Mechanic SBD
- San Bernardino, California
- Job ID
Aircraft Mechanic SBD job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in San Bernardino CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the Approved Technical Publications.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carriers maintenance control center as required.
Ability to frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl; occasionally from height and in precarious places. Be able to frequently lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds. Aware he / she will be working near moving mechanical parts as well as around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals while exposed to loud noises. Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical information. Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold. Must be able to read and write English. Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required. Must have Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Must have a Current Valid Driver’s License & valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
Preferred Experience on B767-200/300Aircraft Type
Aircraft Mechanic RIV Moreno Vally CA
Aircraft Mechanic AUS Austin TX
Aircraft Mechanic PDX Portland OR
Aircraft Mechanic PHX Tempe AZ
Aircraft Mechanic TPA Tampa FL
Aircraft Fleet Mechanic Erlanger KY
Aircraft Mechanic DFW Grapevine TX
Aircraft Mechanic IAH Houston TX
Administrative Assistant DEN Denver Co CO
EASA European Aviation Safety Agency B1 Level Columbus OH
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.
- Job Feed
- News Feed