Interior Technician BWI
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Job ID
Interior Technician BWI job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Baltimore MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Interior Mechanic to join our team in Baltimore, MD, US. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time/Part-Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Interior Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Works under the direction of the Shift Lead or Supervisor with oversight from a designated Certified A&P Technician.
- Maintains aircraft (non-critical system) Cabin Pax appearance and accommodation items with the use of Air Carrier provided Maintenance Manuals.
- To include:
- Aircraft Seats
- Aircraft Cabin Lighting and information signs
- Aircraft Entertainment Systems
- Cabin trim, flooring, sidewalls, window shades, privacy curtains, and crew rest accommodations
- Lavatories and sub-components, ie doors, faucets, toilets, cabinets,
- Galleys, and sub-components, ie Oven, Coffee Makers, faucets, Water filters, water boilers and trash receptacles.
- To include:
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to frequently be required to stand, walk, utilize hand and finger dexterity, climb, balance, or bend. Must be fluent speaking and able to read and write the English language. Must pass airport security background checks, support flexible hours, and travel for work as required. Must have Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
REQUIREMENT: Passport not required but recommended.
- Must have knowledge and experience in mechanical applications and the use of common tools.
- Must have knowledge and experience with principles of electricity and electronic circuits
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.