Regional GSE Supervisor MCO Featured
- Orlando, Florida
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Regional GSE Supervisor MCO job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Orlando FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Regional GSE Supervisor reports to the Director of GSE. The Regional GSE Supervisor for FEAM is responsible operational oversight and performance of the FEAM GSE departments and FEAM Contract Service Providers in his/her Region stationed at our Orlando, MCO Florida location. He/she carries out this responsibility by building internal and external customer relationships, operating his/her departments at maximum productivity, creating a good work environment, and properly managing the GSE assets of the stations. This individual will also require problem-solving and analytical skills; time-management skills; maintenance experience; familiarity with various GSE and maintenance. Also required are budgeting skills; interpersonal and communication skills; multi-tasking skills; organizational and planning skills; leadership skills; ability to guide and motivate employees.
The Regional GSE Supervisor Duties:
- Ensure fiscal responsibility of their operating budgets
- Function as HIPPO Administrator to support stations
- Approve cost over and above scope of contracts
- Determine overhaul or refurbishment of GSE.
- Audit CSP invoicing for accuracy
- Arrange travel for CSP mechanics for site visits, if required
- Ensure the CSP is operating according to the most current contractual agreement
- Ensure all equipment is being maintained per preventative maintenance schedule and corrective repairs are made as needed to assure operational reliability and performance
- Ensure the GSE staff or CSP maintains accurate records of maintenance in respective files to provide along with the invoicing for auditing in HIPPO.
- Familiarization and training of staff in HIPPO CMMS
- The planning, direction, and coordination of activities within his department, and the planning of its activities with Contract Service Providers, as required.
- Assures that all personnel under their management follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Responsible for interviews, tests, and hires for personnel requirements in their department.
- Monitors progress and determine new employee acceptability during probationary period.
- Training and assisting subordinates in the proper work procedures and practices to be followed.
- Ascertaining that the responsible technicians properly execute all necessary maintenance entries on maintenance forms used by the repair station.
- Oversee quality of work performed by technicians.
- To ensure that the department is kept in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that the personnel under their management follow all applicable Rules and Regulations.
- Ensure the customer’s requirements for manning and material are fulfilled in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that the company’s equipment, material, and manpower time are being properly documented In Hippo / CMMS
- Ensure Customer Billing is completed in a timely manner and sent to accounting for billing to the customers.
- Performs/Assists with periodic Audits as needed from external and internal customers.
- Provides and Documents Initial OJT training for all new staff.
- Perform employee evaluations as required
- Hire or terminate employees as required
- Provide input for shop tooling, capital, and budget
- Provide input on customer contracts and economic summary
- Other Duties as assigned
NOTE: The Regional GSE Supervisor may delegate duties to qualified assistants, as necessary. However, such delegation does not relieve the Regional GSE Supervisor of overall responsibilities. Any delegation will be in writing.
- Current Valid Driver’s License.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Travels for work as required.
- Owns basic hand tools
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write in English.
- Professional with great sales and customer service skills.
- Flexible Schedule
- Willingness to assist persons with a wide range of requests and needs.
- Comprehend and understand basic electrical and mechanical diagrams
- Comprehend and understand basic measuring tools
- Works in varying weather conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- Works standing for extended periods of times.
- Works on back and under vehicles and equipment for extended periods.
- Works overhead on vehicles and equipment for extended periods.
- Frequently required to bend, stand, climb, or walk.
- Must be able to work safely in an environment containing caustic chemicals, cleaning materials, and noise.
- 10 + years relevant GSE experience desired
- 5 + years in a leadership role experience desired
- 5 + years Facility Maintenance and Management Experience desired
- Diesel and Gas maintenance experience preferred
- Fleet maintenance and medium duty equipment experience preferred
- Experience with CMMS for management of Equipment and Facilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.