Aircraft Mechanic CVG Urgent
- Erlanger, Kentucky
- Job ID
Aircraft Mechanic CVG job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Erlanger KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
This Part Time Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned to him in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the approved Maintenance Manuals.
JOB TYPE: Part-Time
- Will perform all work assigned to him in accordance with approved Company maintenance procedures, for recording the work performed, and for assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by his signature.
- Will report immediately to his supervisor any un-airworthy conditions discovered in the performance of his duties.
- Will perform all work assigned to him / her in a safe manner and will report immediately to his/her supervisor any unsafe conditions discovered.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and/or Managers.
- Maintain currency on all FEAM/customer related training, read and signs and access company email weekly.
- Assign and direct work performed by personnel under their supervision. Participates in the performance of work as required.
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Properly complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with the air carrier, FEAM and FAA requirements.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassembles, repairs, and reassembles sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to technical data provided by the customer.
- Maintain work area, tools and vehicles in clean and safe working conditions.
- Review and completely understand the FEAM RSM, QAM, TPM, SOP, EASA and FEAM FAA D107 Ops Spec & A449 FAA Acceptance of Drug/Alcohol Program.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Make Computer entries to the customer’s online system as required.
- Attend all Company training classes and the air carrier’s as assigned by FEAM QA, HR, DOM or station manager in accordance with the customer’s own P&P training and Jett Pro’s TPM.
- Oversee coordination of all assigned manuals to ensure they are maintained in current revision status.
- Perform line maintenance duties if required or determine if the air carrier own technicians are required to take over the task.
- Collaborate with the air carrier maintenance control center
- Boeing 767 Experience Required
- Current Valid Driver’s License & A&P License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Travels for work as required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write English
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Occasionally required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Frequently utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds
- Occasionally exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Frequently work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally work in high, precarious places
- Occasionally work around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals
- Frequently exposure to outside weather conditions
- Occasionally exposure to extreme heat or cold (non-weather)
- N/A - exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials
- Frequently exposed to loud noise (examples: metal can manufacture, large earth-moving equipment)
- Occasionally very loud noise (example: jack hammer work)
Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used:
- Various motor vehicles
- High lift’s
- Boom lifts
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.