Aeronautical Engineer Featured
- Urbana, Illinois
- Job ID
Aeronautical Engineer job at FRASCA INTERNATIONAL in Urbana IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Frasca International Inc. has an opening for an Aeronautical Engineer.
Frascas Engineering group is dedicated to developing high quality flight simulation products to support Frascas mission of improving aviation safety. Team members in Aeronautical Engineering pride themselves on creating high fidelity fixed-wing and helicopter flight models to support this mission. We create innovative solutions to push the boundaries of fidelity in professional flight simulation and we strive to continually improve product quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and validating software models for aircraft aerodynamics propulsion systems flight controls automatic flight control systems and aircraft motion and vibration.
- Supporting hardware/software integration and testing.
- Working closely with other engineering groups manufacturing customer service and project management to ensure project requirements are met.
- Working closely with operators and aircraft Subject Matter Experts to understand and implement detailed customer requirements.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and supporting training device qualification.
- Collecting and analyzing aircraft data and documentation in support of flight model development and validation.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering. An additional degree and/or professional experience in Software Engineering Computer Science or related field are strongly preferred. Prior experience in professional flight simulation is highly desired.
Because of the collaborative nature of this position this position works out of our Champaign-Urbana IL office. Relocation allowance provided if currently not living in the area.
Full-time Benefits provided: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance 100% Company-Paid Disability and Life Insurance 401(k) Paid-Time Off Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V
FRASCA INTERNATIONAL Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.