737 and 757 Simulator Instructors DEN DFW MIA Featured
- Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
- Annual Salary $90,000.00 - $100,000.00
- Job ID
737 and 757 Simulator Instructors DEN DFW MIA job at Flight Training International in Dallas Fort Worth TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Part 142 Flight Instructor
Perform as a full-time flight instructor for a 14 CFR part 142 Flight Training Center. Deliver industry leading curriculum to students in a classroom and simulator environment. Simultaneously qualify and maintain currency as a ground school and simulator instructor in multiple training programs. Develop as a subject matter expert on initial and recurrent training for core contract customers.
- Perform as a flight instructor in a classroom and simulator environment
- Have a complete understanding of all approved courses and associated curriculum and deliver training in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensure standardized delivery of training content
- Monitor, and if necessary report on, the overall quality of training delivery to include quality of courseware, classrooms, and flight training devices
- Qualify and maintain annual currency as a simulator instructor and/or check airman
- Assist in the training of other instructors and recommend them as qualified instructors for multiple fleets and training programs
- Comply with company procedures, 142 Regulations and 8900 guidance.
- Accurately complete and submit student grading and paperwork in a timely manner
- Coordinate with instructors and corporate scheduling to resolve short notice scheduling conflicts
Flight Experience: Applicant will have at least 1 year of experience as a 737 and/or 757 pilot. Successful candidates will have experience working in a DOD, Air Carrier, or Part 142 training environment or as a check airman. Experience flying large, crew served aircraft is a must. Experience instructing in a 737 or 757 simulator is preferred.
Professional Experience: Applicants must have excellent communications skills and the ability to work with and instruct students from across the globe. People skills are an absolute must. Proficiency in the use of Computer Based Training programs, MS Office products and iPads is required. Experience working with the FAA or other regulatory agencies preferred. Applicants should have knowledge of flight training programs and the FAA’s practical test standards.
Applicant will have no history of fraud or other corporate misconduct.
Applicant must be drug and alcohol free at work and have no history of substance abuse.
Part 142 and/or 121 training center instructor/evaluator experience is preferred.
Significant experience as line pilot in a DOD or commercial aviation setting is preferred.
Must be within commuting distance to Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, or Miami
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Flight Training International Company Overview
Established in 1993, Flight Training International (FTI) is a self-certifying, FAA approved flight training center authorized to operate under the US Code of Federal Regulations, Title 14, Part 142. We offer fully managed aviation training services from complete training solutions for aircraft operating companies to individual type ratings. These programs are available both domestically and internationally in more than a dozen aircraft types. All of our courses are developed, tested and continuously improved with ongoing feedback from our customers. Our programs are a combination of classroom instruction, fixed-base and full-motion flight simulator training. We proudly maintain the highest safety standards in the industry. We pride ourselves on the talented individuals that have built our successful team. It is because of this great team that we are experiencing growth and continue to seek exceptional talent. We value and reward ambition, resourcefulness and innovation.