Account Manager Urgent
- New York, New York
- Annual Salary $45,000.00 - $125,000.00
- Job ID
Account Manager job at Fly Victor in New York NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
This position is based in Manhattan, NYC.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales (North America), you will be responsible for selling jet charter to new Victor members (prospects) and existing customers (account management). This role is vital as we look to take the business to the next level. Having launched a loyalty scheme in the summer of 2018 (Alto) we are known for our passion for exceeding our customers and prospects needs with mixture of fantastic customer service and expert staff.
Using your sales and customer service skills you will build strong relationships with your customers, understand their private travel requirements and plans to identify how Fly Victor can meet and exceed their needs. This includes cold calling prospects and existing customers to promote the services we offer, generating new sales and converting new leads into sales, whilst also establishing a client portfolio.
Liaising with both new and existing customers, excellent communication skills and an engaging personal manner are vital. You will be the point of contact for your customers building long term relationships, providing them with quotes and proactively advising/selling.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- To sell Victor private jet charter services! Convert prospects into customers, and build a customer book based off Victor supplied inbound leads.
- To be a central contact point for your Victor members and customers and share of inbound leads.
- To KYC (Know Your Customer) inbound leads, call all your allocated new Victor members to better understand their private travel requirements and to sell Victor.
- To “mine” existing prospects and customers to ascertain where and when they are travelling next, in order to provide opportunities for sales conversion.
- To maintain and build relationships with your prospects and customers, and progressively build your customer book.
- Become a trusted adviser and aviation consultant to our customers including many high net worth individuals and corporations
The following is an indicative but not exhaustive list, of the kind of responsibilities and activity that the successful candidate will be expected to undertake:
- Ability to identify sales verticals and events, present business opportunities to Head of Sales and Marketing while demonstrating an expected ROI and ability to sell face-to-face. (15% of job responsibility)
- There will be multi-channel daily contact with new Victor prospects, Victor customers, and old inactive prospects, primarily by telephone and email.
- Call new Victor members and take them through a prescribed verification process and determine how they could use the Victor platform.
- Contact existing members and customers to ascertain future travel plans and encourage them to request quotes.
- Reactivate members who have not visited the Victor website of been in contact over a specified time period.
- Meet your revenue, margin, sales and contact efforts KPIs/goals as defined by senior management.
- Actively account manage your customer base
- Ensure new members are fully informed about the benefits Victor can offer. This requires asking probing questions, finding implicit and explicit pain points and talking about how Victor’s features can benefit how they fly.
- Partner with the Victor Commercial Operations Team and ensure all requests for Victor members and customers are sent the most suitable quotes for the trip. Follow up on all outstanding quotes sent to your Victor members and customers.
- Control the sale cycle, assist in getting more accurate quotes, and closing requests for unqualified prospects
- Input, maintain and continually update relevant information and member details in Salesforce.
- 2+ years’ experience with consultative or UHNW selling required
- Aviation experience preferred.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office suite.
- Prior salesforce experience highly advantageous.
- Self-starter with the ability to accept the inevitable knocks.
- Hunter mentality and self sufficiency a +
- Private Healthcare: Subsidized individual healthcare and dental plan available
- Transport Subsidy:Subsidized public transport is available
- Comp: Salary + Commission
Fly Victor Company Overview
Victor is an online marketplace for private jet charter. The innovative online portal presents transparent online bookings of private jets backed by experienced Customer Support Sales & Commercial and Operations team. Following its launch in August 2011, Victor has over 77,000 members and as an internet-based company sees no barriers to growth. Victor allows its customers to turn your journeys into a passion with 40,000 destinations right where they want to be. Vicror customers Fly on-demand with in-app booking, no upfront costs and their own private flight concierge. With our ‘free to use, free to choose’ marketplace, member have access to the widest array of private jets so that they can fly exactly when, where and how they want. We continue to grow and invest in the business supported by key strategic Partners, seeing us reach the highest ranking in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the third consecutive year. And we are helping to change the world we all live in too. Our Partnership with BP Target Neutral allows fliers to offset their carbon emissions and improve local livelihoods through a variety of incredible projects around the world.