AP Aircraft Mechanic Featured
- Upland, California
- Annual Salary $62,000.00 - $85,000.00
- Job ID
AP Aircraft Mechanic job at Foothill Aircraft in Upland CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Foothill Aircraft is looking for an experienced A&P aircraft mechanic, with at least 3 years working on their own.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Must have A&P certification
- Experience working with general aviation 50 hr, 100 hr, routine maintenance, annuals, and oil changes
- Experience with at least one or all aircraft: Cessna, Cirrus, Mooney, Piper, Beechcraft and Caravans.
- Must have own tools
- 100 % Health Coverage
- 401K Match Benefits
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Monday - Friday work week (7 am - 3:30 pm)
Foothill Aircraft Company Overview
Since 1962, Foothill Aircraft Sales & Service has been located at Cable Airport (KCCB) in sunny Southern California. Cable Airport is the world's largest privately owned public use airport and offers the best flying conditions on the West Coast! As an FAA Certified Repair Station, Foothill Aircraft Sales & Service can provide you with all of your general aviation maintenance needs. In addition to our repair station we are also an authorized service center for Cirrus, Cessna, and Mooney. We provide the finest in aircraft service and offer a large in-stock supply of factory parts. We understand the importance of flying and our customers aircraft thus it will always be our goal to get your back in the air, with the highest standards of workmanship.