Aircraft Cabinet Fabricator Featured
- Little Rock, Arkansas
- Hourly $40.00
- Job ID
Aircraft Cabinet Fabricator job at GAL Aerostaff in Little Rock AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
Fabricate aircraft cabinets and perform other functions that support the delivery of aircraft cabinets using cabinet construction skills in conformance with procedures and guidelines and to the standards of Dassault Falcon Jet quality.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Interprets 3D design data and digital industrialization company standards and performs necessary calculations using shop math to complete and install subassemblies.
- Modifies completed assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Performs checks of fabricated items.
- Selects and applies proper glues, adhesives, and hardware.
- Installs completed cabinet assembly or components using brackets, metal reinforcements, and angles.
- Completes tasks within assigned time limits.
- Determines work to be accomplished to complete assignments within established schedules and plans accordingly.
- Accurately launches and closes operations for proper data collection for time tracking and traceability.
- Performs laminating tasks for cabinetry and related items or parts.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cabinet-making experience or equivalent.
- Able to set up and operate all standard equipment related to cabinet making.
- Able to work from documentation such as 3D design data, f-standards, preparation packages, etc.
- Able to follow digital industrialization which includes navigation of links and various screens
- Basic computer skills and ability to navigate with a mouse.
- Good working knowledge of math and geometry
- Able to work in both Metric and English units of measure
- Able to work in a confined space.
- Able to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high- cost products with a minimum of errors and rework.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Little Rock, AR: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Aircraft Cabinet Fabricating: 4 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Aircraft Inspector Little Rock AR
Aircraft Upholsterer Little Rock AR
Aircraft Interior Installer Little Rock AR
Aircraft Systems Liaison Engineer Wichita KS
Aircraft Systems Liaison Engineer Wichita KS
Aircraft Loads Professional Sr Engineering Wichita KS
Aircraft Engine Technician Hartford CT
Bench Sheet Metal Mechanic Little Rock AR
Technologist Configuration Management Chicago IL
Corporate AP Mechanic Dallas TX
GAL Aerostaff Company Overview
GAL AEROSTAFF The adventure began in 2011 as the Technical Staffing division of GAL Aviation, a manufacturing company specializing in aircraft interiors. In 2013, the division was spun off into an independent entity as GAL AeroStaff Ltd. to facilitate independent leadership and an independent mandate to maximize its own potential. Since, GAL AeroStaff has provided its clients with a wide variety of aerospace services in more than 30 countries across all continents engaging both using local resource and expatriate workers. Our international presence and logistics expertise is an integral part of our business and fundamental to our flexibility and efficiency. Additional milestones: CORPORATE GAL AeroStaff exists to provide highly qualified Technical People Solutions and general staffing services to global aviation and aerospace companies. We are a member of the North American based GAL Aerospace Group of Companies which include aerospace engineering, manufacturing, and certification. PEOPLE Our industry specific focus allows an unparalleled responsiveness for people-based requirements and our experience, both in staffing and as an aerospace employer, leads to a success rate second to none. In addition to connecting local talent with local demand, GAL offers a unique foreign worker program allowing us to draw on new talent and untapped pools of qualified industry professionals around the world. PROJECT GAL AeroStaff is more than just a staffing company. Our extensive technical and operating expertise allows us to offer project-based solutions supporting aircraft leasing companies, operators, aerospace manufacturers, or Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO) facilities.
- Job Feed
- News Feed