QC Manager Urgent
- Houston, Texas
- Annual Salary $50,000.00 - $60,000.00
- Job ID
QC Manager job at GLOBAL FILTRATION in Houston TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
The successful candidate has experience as a quality control manager in aerospace. This person ensures a high level of internal and external customer service. Is able to understand and amend quality manual and participate in FAA Quality Audits with the MIDO and ACO.
This person can supervise workers engaged in proper inspection of parts and processes regarding FAA PMA products and processes under CFR 21.303. They can create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures and is able to think out of the box to problem solve.
Being able to provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycles is a must. Must be able to easily and intelligently interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased and stocked parts. Maintain an active role in internal continuous improvement with the teams. For consideration please send your resume and salary history to:
- Job Title- QC Manager
- Based at 6115 Skyline Drive, Houston, Texas 77057
- Position reports to President of Company
- Job Purpose Summary - Maintain Quality and control of stockroom and materials under our FAA PMA Quality Manual REV 6R
- Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities, - Bring in inventory, inspect and proper control and package to end users, paperwork, first article inspection of all new incoming and FAA PMA articles, proper filing of all documentation
- Date and other relevant internal references- Immediate full time opportunity
- Benefits- Participate in our 401K program, Heathcare benefits including vision, dental and GAP insurance
- Minimum Requirements- 5+ years experience in shipping, packing, warehouse product controls, perferably FAA PMA experience with new and existing products and requirements under CFR 21.303. Able to coordinate and participate in annual audits from the FAA MIDO offices.
GLOBAL FILTRATION Company Overview
Global Filtration has a goal of being a very successful PMA development company. PMA is an acronym for Parts Manufacturing Approval. This is a approved replacement part for the OEM original part. A PMA part is an approved part that is produced under a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) design and production approval. Global Filtration is currently an Production Approval Holder under CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) Part 21. Twenty two years ago Global Filtration had a simple Hypothesis, supply a better product at less cost and the airlines, operators, brokers, and maintenance operators will respond. It is a very simple theroy for success. Global's product offering for new FAA PMA products will include hundreds of PMA filters for oil, fuel, hydraulic, air, nitrogin gas, inerting systems and water for most types of Commericial, Regional airliners, Corporate aircraft and Rotor, ground support equipment and specialty industry waste elements. We are currently working on a new line of metal sintered media for all hydraulic applications for Boeing aircraft for Southwest Airlines and UPS to eliminate contamination on the Hydraulic systems. Since founded in 1995 we have been on the INC 500 list, Houston 100 list, recognized by the Better Business Bureau as a company of distinction. We serve the Corporate, Rotor, Regional and Commercial Airline communities.