- Stockton, Kansas
- Job ID
Engineer job at GPAC in Stockton KS
Description, duties, responsibilities
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct aircraft conceptual design and sizing studies.
- Analysis of aerodynamics propulsion flight performance etc.
- Perform analysis simulation and engineering trade studies to support design decisions.
- Research about technologies analysis methods standards and regulations to guide aircraft design
- Develop test and implement custom software-based design tools.
- Clearly communicate engineering ideas progress and results using written reports and oral presentations to supervisors project managers and customers.
- Collaborate with team members to accomplish project goals in a timely fashion.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficiency with MATLAB
- Proficiency with aircraft flight performance analysis and conceptual design
- Fundamental understanding of related disciplines including aerodynamics aircraft stability and control thermal analysis structures electronics systems engineering computational optimization etc.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word Excel PowerPoint).
- Strong writing and presentation skills
For more infprmation contact Kindra Fenceroy 605-###-#### or email ...@gogpac.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race age color sex (including pregnancy) religion national origin disability sexual orientation gender identity marital status military status genetic information or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
GPAC Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.