Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Systems Integration LLC (GA-SI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a provider of military and commercial engineering services. GA-SI is a leading-edge expert in systems integration technologies reliability improvements and controls system design.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Department Assistant to join GA-SI group located in Poway CA. Under general supervision this position performs a variety of administrative activities in support of CONUS and OCONUS company projects for the Aero Services division of GA-SI.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports deployment related requirements for a staff of 150+ personnel that includes reporting coordination scheduling and travel arrangements.
- Gathers collects records tracks verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Coordinates tracks and reports on the progress of work assignments and/or projects.
- Updates a variety of electronic and/or hard copy reports and records which may be confidential and sensitive in nature for a variety of parties.
- Responds to routine verbal and written requests for information from internal sources.
- Assists in the maintenance of records for all outgoing and incoming shipments to and from supported programs.
- Supports necessary ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) compliance paperwork to support deployed program personnel and equipment.
- Prepares shipping documents as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent and two or more years experience in a field related to the specialized functional area or unit where assigned.
- Must demonstrate a broad understanding of assigned functional area principles theories and concepts.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to grasp new concepts quickly; (2) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; (3) strong organization skills and the ability to establish priorities; (4) the ability to identify issues and solve routine problems; (5) good analytical interpersonal verbal and written communication skills to accurately document and report; (6) full knowledge of computer operations and applications.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Department Assistant job at General Atomics
Apply for this Department Assistant position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.