Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) an affiliate of General Atomics is a world leader in proven reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Under limited supervision performs and assists in testing modification installation and repair of moderately complex experimental and commercial electronic equipment.
- Sets up and conducts semi-routine electronic testing (bench environmental and electro mechanical testing) records interprets and summarizes data and provides reports to management and engineering.
- Sets up and operates various test equipment to include but not limited to power meters oscilloscopes signal generators multi-meters and TDRs.
- Tests troubleshoots and repairs complex digital and analog circuits down to the component level utilizing established quality processes standards and safety regulations.
- Ability and willingness to work on high voltage or high current systems.
- Must be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams test procedures technical drawings and publications.
- Must have the capability to perform complex assignments and follow work instructions with little or no direction.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work independently as well as a team contributor.
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and organizational demands.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software required experience with LabView preferred.
- Responsible for observing all laws regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work extended hours as necessary. Other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires associates degree or equivalent with five or more years of experience.
- May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Training and/or experience in test or experimental operations normally acquired in the military or technical schools desirable.
- Ability and willingness to work with high voltage in a controlled environment.
- Knowledge of computer operations and applications pertinent to the field is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is required.
Security Clearance: Desired
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Electronics Technician job at General Atomics
Apply for this Electronics Technician position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.