Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All General Atomics Jobs
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
San Diego, CA
Salary Annual: USD
General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies is one of the worlds leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft airborne sensors and advanced electric electronic wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join a dynamic full-cycle recruiting team representing world class technology developed by General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies. This position works under general supervision in a fast paced corporate environment providing logistical administrative support for recruiting activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the scheduling of in person interviews and phone screens working directly with the candidates hiring managers and talent acquisition specialists.
- Arranges extensive travel and accommodations for visiting candidates and new hires.
- Coordinates background checks reference checks and records verification on applicants arranges drug screens prepares job offer letters and coordinates relocation.
- Processes and verifies candidate and employee expense reimbursement reports for travel and relocation expenses.
- Maintains applicant tracking data in Kenexa BrassRing to ensure candidate records are complete and that the recruitment process is accurately tracked.
- May provide administrative assistance and project support to Employee Relations representatives and assists with other various HR projects that may involve sensitive data.
- Works within SAP to maintain and update a variety of confidential and sensitive electronic employee data.
- May process status change forms and completes other company forms and ensures paperwork is routed and approved as needed.
- Performs data entry updates information and runs reports in Kenexa BrassRing and/or other databases.
- May coordinate and present in new hire orientation.
- Responds in a timely manner to requests for data and provides routine information to other Human Resources functional areas employees managers and/or candidates.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent and two or more years of progressive experience in human resources administration or a related field.
- Must be customer focused and have a general understanding of human resource policies procedures and relevant regulations.
- Knowledge and experience with Kenexa BrassRing and SAP are highly desirable.
- The ability to establish priorities.
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Interpersonal skills and written communication skills required to effectively interface with employees and applicants.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to constant changing business requirements
- The ability to accurately document and maintain records and files.
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Security Clearance: No
Travel Percentage: 0% - 25%
Talent Acquisition Coordinator job at General Atomics
Apply for this Talent Acquisition Coordinator position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.